Travel to our 1831 Captain’s house for an overnight stay and our clothing optional B&B. Coming from either north or south, it is a scenic route that takes you past coastal harbors and pastoral farmlands.
From the South:
1. Maine Turnpike/I-95 North to Exit 44 (formerly Exit 6A) (I-295 North, S. Portland/Downtown Portland).
2. Continue on I-295 North to Exit 43 (Richmond/Litchfield).
3. LEFT at the end of the offramp onto Route 197 (toward Litchfield).
4. After approximately 1.1 miles turn LEFT onto Route 138.
5. First LEFT onto Dingley Road.
6. Richmond Sauna is the first driveway on the LEFT.
From the North:
1. I-295 South to Exit 43 (Richmond/Litchfield).
2. RIGHT at the end of the offramp onto Route 197 (toward Litchfield).
3. After approximately 1 mile turn LEFT onto Route 138.
4. First LEFT onto Dingley Road.
5. Richmond Sauna is the first driveway on the LEFT.
Approximate driving distances:
· Augusta, ME: 20 miles
· Portland, ME: 40 miles
· Portsmouth, NH: 90 miles
· Concord, NH: 135 miles
· Boston, MA: 150 miles
· Worcester, MA: 190 miles
· Providence, RI: 200 miles
· Montpelier, VT: 200 miles
· Hartford, CT: 250 miles